Story Bridge Adventure Climb Terms and Conditions for Agents/On-sellers
No Bid Terms
Agreement will be terminated if you are found to be competing for branded keywords through pay per click advertising. You are still permitted to promote SBAC for other broad terms however not for any of the below terms. List includes but is not limited to the following
- Story Bridge Adventure Climb
- Story Bridge Climb
- Bridge Climb Brisbane
- Climb Story Bridge
- Story Bridge Walk
- Story Bridge Brisbane
Payment terms: Nett rate must be paid to SBAC as per agreement between the Agent and SBAC.
Bank Acc Details:
Commonwealth Bank Name: XBrisbane Pty Ltd BSB: 063010 Account Number: 133 618 24
Climber Declaration: Participants will be required to sign a climber declaration form: Climber Declaration Link
Breathalyser: All climbers will be required to take a breathalyser test and register under 0.05%. Climbers who register over 0.05% will forfeit their climb and will not be refunded.
Check-in policy: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the climb start time.
- Children: 6-16 years inclusive.
- Children aged 6-9 or between 110-130cm tall need to be accompanied by an adult during the climb (1:1 ratio i.e., 1 child to 1 adult ratio)
- Children aged 10-16 years old with minimum height of 130cm, must have 1 adult for up to 3 children.
- Adult: 17+
- Senior: 60+
Height: Minimum height of 110cm required.
Weight: Please note there is a weight restriction of maximum 130KG for the Bridge Climb, and 115 KG for the Abseil Climb, minimum weight for the Abseil Climb is 35KG. This is due to health and safety restrictions on the equipment used.
Pregnancy: Pregnant ladies up to 20 weeks may participate in the Bridge Climb at their own risk but cannot participant in the Abseil Climb.
Climb Session / Dress Code and What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing, enclosed rubber soled shoes, climb suits will be provided
- Cameras, mobile phones or any loose items are not permitted on the climb.
- Process (2 hours return)
- Check-in at Climb Base
- Sign the Climber Indemnity From
- Breathalyser test
- Wear climber suit and put personal belongings in the locker
- Safety brief by Climb Guide
- Fit climber equipment
- Your climb adventure begins
- Enjoy the views
- Back to climb centre
- 1 group photograph included in the ticketed price.
You will be climbing with the group of up to 14 climbers and each group is under the control of an experienced climb leader who will provide commentary along the way.
Weather: We are an all-weather activity, so we do climb in the rain. Climbers are only rescheduled in the event of electrical storms or hail and this decision is made after your 20-minute safety induction when you are about to step onto the bridge so your attendance will be required no matter what the weather is like. Climbers who fail to turn up for the climb will forfeit their booking and will not be entitled to a reschedule or refund.
Cancellation policy: Cancellation terms – once confirmed, no refund or cancellations would be offered. Climbers who fail to check in for their climb will forfeit their booking and will not be entitled to a reschedule or refund.
Blocked out dates: We are open 363 days a year, we only close for Brisbane Rivefire Festival on the following dates:
- Brisbane Riverfire – Friday 2nd & Saturday 3rd September 2022.